Our soap helps you overcome eczema, psoriasis, acne and itchy dry skin by offering you the best all natural oatmeal honey soaps on the market. Stop suffering and get back to living.
You need to understand that your body is bombarded with chemicals every day, from every which way. These chemicals over time damage us. This extraordinary blend of Honey, Shea and three different types of Oats combined in an all-natural lye soap, infused with vitamins and minerals, is designed to re-balance your skins natural PH balance. To deeply clean, re-hydrate and moisturize it as well. Thus, allowing your body to heal itself.
Try it and see why Sugar Mountain Trading Co. is fast becoming a leader in the handcrafted soap industry.
We currently have 8 different soaps in this line.
- All Natural - there is no added scent. All you smell is a light scent from the Oatmeal Honey and Shay.
- Cherry Almond - A scent of cherries and almond. Most people describe it like a cherry 'slushie'.
- Black Raspberry - A young fun Raspberry scent that is a hit with the younger crowd.
- Orangesicle - A lot of people describe this scent akin to a dreamsicle.
- Lavender - A tried and true classic scent of lavender that is sure to calm you down after a hard day of work. Great for helping young children to settle down for bed.
- Intoxicating No 3 - An ambiguous clean floral-citrus scent.
- American Spirit - An wonderfully clean honey almond scent.
- Jasmine Apricot - A sweet floral scent with a fuzzy fruity note, tamed with a dash of vanilla. This soap will evoke memories and emotions.
- Tropical Breeze - A wonderful blend of coconut and mango. That reminds me of tropical beaches and suntans if that makes any sense.
Find yourself surrounded by one of these smooth light scents as you wash your troubles down the drain.
Weighing approximately 5.5oz.
► PROCESSING TIME
Please allow 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS for your order to ship.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Colloidal Oatmeal, Oats, Honey and Natural Sugars. (some have added fragrance.)